Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Through My Mind



You think I’m fucking nice
Fuck you bitch; I’ll make you see me fucking twice.

How dare you walk by me and you don’t say hi
Will fuck you I wish you will just fucking die.

How dare you judge the things that I do
And how dare you judge the things that I don’t do.

You think you trust me, that I got your back
I don’t like you, I don’t love you, and this is not an act.

I’m saving you some time
So you can get on that fucking road and leave my stupid shit behind.

All I want is to be alone
You won’t even pick up the fucking phone.

Oh, did I get you by surprise
It’s not my fault you need to check your stupid retarded eyes.

I’m not your friend, not your pal, and I’m not your guardian
I’m not your savior, not your hero, and I’m not your champion.

I bet your wondering what all this shit is about
What? You don’t know I just want out.

No comments:

Post a Comment